Piedra Villazar, Mojacar Playa, Almería
Piedra Villazar beach on Mojácar Playa; Located near the junction roundabout that links the coastal strip of the municipality with access to the village, opposite the retail park / commercial centre. In the vicinity of this beach is the Parador de Mojacar. This beach is named after the rock structure nestled on the sand, (Villazar precious stone). Family beach. Golden medium grain sand.
The swimming season begins June 15 and ends on September 15; off schedule this season and there is no lifeguard and rescue service.
Pharmacy: Yes, Miguel Abellán: Telf.: 950 475282. Pº de Mediterráneo next to the Parador de Turismo.
Shops include Grocery / general and souvenirs – Main banking area – Currencies direct – Europcar – Dentist
Restaurant’s recommended: Hotel Albir, Gastro Malabar,
Activities: Hammocks and Bar
Blue Flag: Yes
Toilets, Changing Rooms: Yes
Car Parking: Yes
Bus Stop: No
Access for the disabled: Yes
Access: Easy on foot
Signal flags on the beaches:
Green: Safe bathing conditions.
Yellow: Bathing with caution.
Red: Swimming prohibited.
COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENTS IN THIS ZONE:
PLAYA PIEDRA VILLAZAR
- El Albardinar- Calle Eduardo Fajardo 1
- Campomar – Calle Jaen ; Calle Granada 4
- Piedra Villazar – Calle rambla de campos 8
- Pueblo Dorado I – Calle Cadiz ; Calle Ceuta
- Pueblo Dorado II - Calle Capellania 4
- Los Albaricos – Calle Cordoba
- Las Buganvillas – Calle Sevilla
- Capellania – Calle Ceuta ; Calle Melilla
- Residencial El Romeral – Calle La Rambla 4
- La Mareta - C/ Lucerna
- Jardin del mar - C/ Lucerna
- Urb La Hacienda – Calle Lucerna 6